Our below media kit is at the bottom of this page and contains all assets for the annual #BrewStacheStrong campaign – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or get involved!!!
Points of Emphasis
• Our 2023 media kit includes our QR code and Logo. Please include these on your POS assets and menus/tap lists. Please also list our organization name (StacheStrong) and our mission to raise funds and awareness for brain cancer research on all menus/tap lists, as well as any necessary materials to clearly connect your beer to StacheStrong and brain cancer research.
• Our media kit includes the Press Release template for all breweries to complete with your respective details. Please send finalized PR release to your media contacts during ahead of your release date. This will allow plenty of coverage of the #BrewStacheStrong campaign, the breweries/communities involved and why this mission is so vital!
• Follow @StacheStrong on all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to ensure we can engage throughout the campaign and promote your participation in this campaign through regular social media posts using #BrewStacheStrong and tagging @StacheStrong. As a reference, the past annual campaigns have resulted in 150,000+ unique impressions from April to July!!!
• Discuss #BrewStacheStrong and your involvement with other local breweries and friends in the industry to amplify the impact.
• Our media kit includes several editable digital assets. Use them as is or as inspiration for your own promotional material in taprooms/social media (poster, table tent card, a check presenter, social media posts, etc.).
• If applicable, please provide us with any anecdotes about how brain cancer has touched you/your community.
• Our media kit also includes a trademark licensing agreement, which gives you the ability to use StacheStrong’s trademark; you’re agreeing to use the trademark in good faith to market, advertise and sell.
• NEW THIS YEAR! Our media kit includes a Partner Success Guide to help you effectively promote your participation and highlights the support we will provide to ensure your successful involvement in the campaign. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are thrilled and honored to be working with all of you and cannot stress enough the impact of your involvement on the lives of so many families affected by brain cancer. Let’s work together to bring about a change and defeat this disease. Together, we will turn the tide on brain cancer!
Informational Document Containing all Campaign Logistics
Style Guide – Please Read First!
Partner Success Guide