Saturday, May 30th from 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Open Bar and Food Included for $75
Point & Feather – 113 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60654
Purchase Tickets Below
In March of 2018, StacheStrong, a 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit charity, was formed to raise funds and awareness for brain cancer research. Our inspiration and co-founder, GJ Gerner, courageously battled this currently incurable disease for 25 months. He gained his wings in September of 2019 and StacheStrong is committed to continuing his fight. We have raised over $235,000 for research and continue to serve as a beacon of hope for countless families facing this dire disease. All proceeds that StacheStrong raises go directly to brain cancer research and to date we have helped fund the following:
- GBM AGILE: $500,000 for the world’s first global adaptive clinical trial platform for GBM
- Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC: $100,000 for a fully personalized immunotherapy approach to GBM
Our efforts all start with bringing people together and celebrating life, while also raising money for brain cancer research. We will be hosting our 2nd Annual Chicago fundraiser at Point & Feather (113 W Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL 60654) on Saturday, May 30th from 6:00 – 9:30pm. May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month and last year’s event resulted in over $10,000 raised for research and we had over 150 people attend. Please consider sponsoring our event via one of the options below to assist us in our efforts of combating brain cancer:
- Gold Sponsor ($2,500): Recognized on all event correspondence, as well as separately on the banner at the event and our website. Includes 4 tickets to event.
- Silver Sponsor ($1,000): Company logo will appear on the banner at the event and our website. Includes 2 tickets to event.
- Bronze Sponsor ($500): Company logo will appear on our website.
Looking for an alternative way to support? Help us by donating gift baskets, gift cards, sports memorabilia/tickets, etc. for us to auction off during the event! We will be featuring all donors on our social media platforms (Instagram,Facebook and Twitter). You can also buy your tickets ahead of time on our website.
StacheStrong is truly a lifestyle and we hope you will join us in the battle against GBM!!! To learn more about StacheStrong’s co-founder and our inspirational family story, please visit www.StacheStrong.org and watch our documentary series on our StacheStrong YouTube Channel.
We look forward to seeing you on May 30th!